Come on! It is snack time everyone.
When we talk about snack time; what is the first thing that comes in your mind?
Yup! exactly French Fries first comes in every mind. It is not wrong to say that French fries are a universal snack.
Everyone in the world like to eat French fries, be it as snacks or have them as side dish with full course meal. Fast food is considered incomplete without French fries.
French fries are definitely a delicious snack when you are a little bored and hungry at the same time. Especially when children are studying hard it is the best thing to give them some relaxation.
That being said while French fries are a good snack; it is time taking to cook them in traditional way. So that’s why we have an air fryer.
An Air Fryer is the best thing to make delicious snacks in no time. It not only reduces the cooking time but also cook the food with perfect crisp. Brighten up your snack time with the following dishes.
Here are some delicious, quick to make French fries recipes for your Air Fryer.
Crispy French fries.
|Prep Time||Cook Time|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes|
|1 Medium Sized Potato|
|Salt to Taste|
|1 Tablespoon Olive Oil|
|½ Teaspoon Black Pepper|
- Preheat the fryer 360 F.
- Slice the potato with a French fries cutter.
- Wash and rinse the potato.
- In a bowl season the potato with salt, oil and pepper; toss it.
- Now place the potato in the fryer, make sure not to overlap the potato.
- Cook for 15 min. open and toss the fries in halfway while cooking.
- Serve with ketchup.
In recipe you can add your own variations. You can change the seasoning. Put garlic powder in the seasoning.
You can also add corn flour for more crisp.
In above recipe method at number three add one and a half tablespoon corn flour and toss it thoroughly. Before putting the fries in the fryer grease the fryer basket first and then put the fries in it.
Note: do not over crowd the fryer basket, and remember to toss the fries time to time while cooking.
Tasty Cheese Fries Recipe.
|Prep Time||Cook Time|
|15 min||15-20 min|
|Half kg potatoes sliced in French fries cutter|
|½ Table spoon white pepper|
|½ Tablespoon garlic powder|
|Black pepper to taste|
|Salt to taste|
|1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 Teaspoon parsley|
- Wash the potatoes and dry them.
- In a bowl put the potatoes, add 1 ½ tablespoon of oil.
- Add the seasoning in the bowl; thoroughly mix and toss.
- Pre-heat the air fryer up to 400 F.
- Place the fries in the fryer and cook for 15-20 min, tossing every 5 min until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup or mayo garlic sauce.
Now in the above recipe you can season the fries after cooking. Skip number 3 part of the recipe and add the seasoning when your fries are done.
Note: cook the fries in portions so that they may not overlap each other. As an air fryer use hot air technology to cook food it is necessary for air to move in a fryer. If your fryer is overcrowded, food will not be cooked properly and it may be dangerous as well.
Here, are more delicious RECIPE. YOU MAY ALSO LIKE!
Crispy Chicken Roll Recipe.
|¼ kg Boneless Chicken|
|1 Cup Cabbage|
|1 Tablespoon Soya Sauce|
|1 Tablespoon Chili Sauce|
|Roll Wrap 1 Packet|
|1 Capsicum Finely Chopped|
|2 Cloves Garlic Finely Chopped|
|Seasoning (salt, black pepper, finely grinded coriander seeds) to taste|
|Oil as required|
- Boil the chicken until tender, drench the water and shred the pieces with two forks.
- In a non-stick pan add one tablespoon oil, when warm add chopped garlic to sauté.
- Then add cabbage and capsicum, stir fry them until water is all dried up.
- Now add shredded chicken, soya sauce, chili sauce and the seasoning, mix them thoroughly.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Now place the egg roll wrapper one by one on a plane surface diagonally like a diamond shape.
- Put the chicken mixture in the corner in front of you and roll it.
- Then take the other two sides and fold them like an envelope.
- Dip your fingers in some water and run them along the edges; fold and roll the wrap, place it aside and similarly make other rolls.
- Pre heat the air fryer up to 370 degrees.
- Spray the oil on the roll so that they are evenly coated. Then put them in the fryer basket. Make sure they do not overlap each other.
- In batches cook for 8 to 9 minutes, turning halfway through until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with ketchup or mayo sauce.
You can change the filling as to whatever you like to eat. My personal favorites are spicy noodles rolls.
To make them all you have to do is put boiled noodles in the above mentioned recipe.
Or if you can take out the chicken and just add noodles in the recipe.
You can add other vegetables as well. Stir fry spring onions bring out a delicious taste.
Crispy Fried chicken:
|4 pieces chicken legs or breast piece|
|Oil as required|
|1 Cup all-purpose flour|
|1 Tablespoon soya sauce|
|1 Tablespoon chili sauce|
|1 Tea spoon white pepper|
|1 Table spoon black pepper|
|Salt to taste|
|1 Tablespoon garlic powder|
- Place the chicken pieces in a bowl make sure they are completely dry.
- Add the ingredients for marinating, mix thoroughly and put aside or 20 min.
- Put the all-purpose flour in a plate, add pinch of salt in it.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl.
- Pre heat the fryer up to 380 F.
- Take one piece of chicken; dredge it with the flour than dip it into the egg than dredge it back in the flour and put aside. Similarly coat every piece.
- Spray oil on the pieces. Make sure all of them are sprayed properly.
- Now put the pieces in the fryer and cook or 25 minutes, turning halfway through until golden brown.
- Serve hot with FRENCH FRIES and KETCHUP.